Severe hair fall, heavy dandruff, gaps in scalp, family history of baldness. Can I use ervamatin?

dear sir/madam, iam jeeva working as a shift incharge in hotel industry, my profession is electrical and electronics,looking after steam boilers, hotwater boilers not all the time will be need to go to boiler plants 2 to 3 hours once in a day, last few years i was suffering from hair loss , i use to wash my hair once in a week with head and shoulders shampoo. my hair is soft and had too many gaps in my scalp and dandruff in my scalp and my father has a hair baldness not fully only in front two sides baldness with your permission and kindly request can i use ervamatin, now i didn t get hair baldness fully only on front two sides on my head please revert back to me.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012