Severe hair fall, hair looks thin and lifeless. Will any vitamin intake help?

Hi Dr This is Julie. I am 29 years old and have a 4 yrs old kid. From last 2 years I am suffering from a severe hair fall. and it increases by each passing day. So gradually my hair becomes thin and lifeless.I am medically alright. When I wash my hair my bath tub will be full of hair I am very tensed due to that. I am scared of even combing my hair..Could any doctor help me in some way..If any vitamin consumption can reduce it a lil bit. Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012