Severe hair fall, dandruff due to water, climate changes. Prescribed doxiem, t-fex. Permanent cure?

Hello Doctor, I am a female age 33.Since from year 2000 I am suffering from dandruff problem and mostly i have lost 70% of my hair and our family has been wandering middle east countries .So climate changes,water sleepliness make my condition worst.Last month I had a consultation with a Dermotologist.He prescribed Doxiem Tablets,T-fex 180 each 10 tablets and Noskurf lotion and Sebowash Shampoo.And also I am asked not to use coconut oil in my scalp .It worked for 10 days.Now comes back the same condition like Itching scalp,Dandruff in eyebrows etc.Is there any permanent solution for me?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012