Severe hair fall and thinning. Have low HB, oily scalp and dry hair. Will intake of amla and orange juice help?

Hi,i am 20 year old and suffering from severe hairfall and hair thinnig.i have consulted dermalogist who gave me minoxidil solution and biotin tabs but no relief happened. I wash my hair twice week hairfall increases when i massage them with oil specially coconut oil. I have just low heamoglobin and normal thyroid.well my scalp is oily and hair is dry.can intake of amla and orange juice will help and application of ghee[saturated fat]on hair help .please prescribe some tabs,oil,any herbal products.....
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012