Severe hair fall. Using mintop 2%, some relief. Thyroid test negative. Treatment?

hello sir , this is XXXXX actually i have bad hair fall,i have been using mintop2% from an year,,after that,,,,my hairfall stopped and now all of sudden hair fall started again with the same doctor has suggested me keralgo tablets then xtraglo tablets...i had my throid check its negative,,,,plz suggest some medicine,,oil shampoo,lotion or something to stop my hair fall and that may boost hair growth thnxxx with regards
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012