Severe hair fall. Using Morr F, CM plus capsules. Safe to use minoxidil to prevent hair loss?

Dear Sir, I am 29 year old male and suffering from severe hair loss for past 3-4 years. My hair use to be very dense and curly till i was 22 and then I started loosing . I understand that hair loss is hereditary and is also favored by stress. I visited a skin and hair doctor who has prescribed me Morr F ( minoxidil + finesteride) , Amenexidil, CM Plus capsules, Cadifast ( multivitamin syrup) , Klinique Shampoo. I have also used SEGALS Solutions from Canada which is a package of serum , shapoo and multivitamin tablets containing a few South African and Canadian herbs, I have been taking Biotin and Follihair tablets for past one year at certain intervals. I have also studied male pattern baldness and reason for hair loss. I am also aware of complete cycle of hair growth and factors ( DHT ) that promotes hair loss. Kindly advice me weather I should go with applying minoxidil (Morr F) as I know that there are several side effects of using minoxidil including infertility, poor sight and skin rashes. Just to inform you that I have a slim built with 5 10 height and around 73 Kgs ; and my forehead sweat a lot in absence of air. I thought informing you about my BMI and excessive sweating may help you in giving better advice.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012