Severe hair fall. Tested normal for thyroid and anemia. History of diffuse alopecia? How do I stop hair fall?

I am Tania. My age is 23 now. previously i had a problem of diffuse alopecia . It took almost one and a half year to solve, consulting doctor. my problem of diffuse alopecia is now solved almost like 99%. Because of this my front portion of hair has become thinner though it is less visible at back portion.sometimes i feel my hair problem is solved as i see normal hairfall like 10-16. but sometimes during the combing more haifall occour like around 40 which is not my normal hairfall . Previously i had large volume of hair. I try to maintain a good diet .My hairs are no more strong as they used to be before. I tend to wake up late in d morning.I don t have thyroid or anemia .Please give me suggetion as i feel my hairs are going thinner.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012