Severe habit of masturbation. Getting married. Will it effect married life?

Dear Sir, Myself 29 yrs old not yet married, but I have the habit of masturbating since from my childhood i dont know how i started that one . I last in 1-2 min if i dont control if i control it will go upto 15 mins butat that time pennis was not so hard. now i am going to marry a girl is my past acts affects my future life please advice me in thisreards,thaks
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Dentist 's  Response
hello and welcome to HCM forum Sunil,
first of all, i would like to inform you that there is nothing wrong in masturbating, it is a normal to have an urge for masturbation.
It does not affect you sex life at all, so just be calm .
i wish you a happy married and healthy life,
i wish you good health,
take care.