Severe groin pain, left testicle throbs. CT, MRI normal. Had cortisone shots. Any ideas ?

Hi how are you? I am having severe groin pain. When I lift, stand still, and I can t even do a push up anymore because of this pain. I can t go to the gym at all. It seems to get worse when I poop. The pain goes into the bottom of my penis (left side) and it feels like someone is stabbing me in my left testicle/ sperm cord. My left testicle throbs and I actually have to put pressure on my groin to make it feel better. I ve had multiple MRIs and CT scans and no hernia , or anything of that sort. I did have a labral tear that was repaired by Rothman Institue in Philadelphia. I hVe no idea where to turn.. I ve had cortisone shots, been to several urologists, and three different family doctors I have no idea where to turn.. Any ideas? Please help me I beg you.. I don t care if I need exploratory surgery I ve have this pain for 6 years now... Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012