Severe gastroenteritis, cysts in the liver, uterine fundus, weakness, lightheadedness, increased heart rate. Suggestions?

I have just spent 6 days in hospital with what they diagniosed as sereve gastroenteritis- requiring 3 days of fluids and potassium . I had a number of invetsigations due to right sided lower abdo pain - no appendix, results also showed the following, unremarkable cyst in the liver , 2.7cm right adenxal cyst- 2 small further cysts in the uterine fundus. I am going to be having a referral to Gygn locally. I feel very weak, shaky and bit lightheaded, and it feels like my heart is beating heaver than usual as I am more aware of it- all my obs in the hospital once I had had fluids were withing normal limits, CRP less than 1, bloods unremarkable.] How long will I feel like this??
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012