Severe gastritis, farting, vomitting, weakness, had gallbladder surgery, pregnant, back pain, loss of apetite, discomfort in abdomen. Suggestions?

Dear sir, My name is Nousin Laila.I am a female and i am 26 years old.for last one year i am suffering from severe gastric.the symptoms were frequent release of gas, vomiting and weakness.On 21 september 2012 I have got a gallbladder surgery.after the surgery i was undergoing severe attacts of gas.the symptoms were vomiting pain in lower left side of my abdomen and in my surgeon gave me esomiprajol and entacid.few days i felt better.i was also strictly maintaining food restriction e.g. foods with very low fat and the beginning of this month i accidentally conceived.since then my gastric has risen to almost unbearable limit.i am having 24 hours uneasiness in my whole abdomen,frequent pain in my back just beside my backbone a little bit up from my kidney , vomiting,and lack of appetite .at present i am taking esomiprajol,vitamin B-Complex, folic acid and acquiantances and known doctor are saying this is because of my pregnancy.but i am confused and a bit worried about the pains.i am consulting a gynecologist in my country,yet i would like have the advice of a gastroenterologist .i want a relief from the endless pain i am going through all day and night.therefore, under this circumstance,i am expecting a hopeful reply from you.i would also like to know that, is the gastric or my previous surgery going to be harmful to my baby?thank you for your concerns.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012

Thank you for the query.

Your symptoms may be caused by peptic ulcer, stones in bile ducts, pancreas diseases, urinary tract infection/stones, diverticulitis. As your symptoms has started after gallbladder surgery, bile ducts stones are quite possible. It happens when a small stone migrates from gallbladder to bile ducts and blocks bile flow. It can lead to acute pancreatitis, liver cirrhosis. To have it ruled out you should have full blood work with liver enzymes (AST, ALT, GGTP), pancreas enzymes (amylase), bilirubin and abdominal ultrasound. To treat this condition, endoscopy with ERCP needs to be done.
Left back pain radiating to lower abdomen can be also caused by urinary tract infection/stones. Abdominal ultrasound can visualize stones (however in some cases it shows nothing). Urine analysis should be performed as well.
Left lower abdominal pain can be a symptom of diverticulitis. So if you suffer from severe constipations this can be the cause. However diverticulitis is not characteristic for people at your age. To have it diagnosed colonoscopy should be performed.
Previous surgery or your disease should not be harmful to your baby. Some medicines can be, but first you need to get to know what are you suffering from.
Hope this will help.