Severe gastritis, acidity, chest discomfort. Taking homoeopathic medication. Treatment options?

Im suffering from Sever gastric/acidity problems. I have also taken medicine and treatment randomly. Also gone thru Homeopathy also. Now recent times i m feeling the gas is not coming easy from back side. My doubt is it will turn into heart strokes or heart attacks. Bcoz feeling some disturbances in chest If so what are the measurements have to take beyond the medicines. I mean food habits. I m unable to eat atleast minimum food.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012