Severe gastric problem, tightness in chest, burping after having food. Had endoscopy. Taking normaxin and neksium. Treatment?

Dear Doc. I have been suffering from severe gastric problem for almost last year and half. Had endoscopy 8months ago and have been on drugs called NORMAXIN and NEKSIUM-40 mg. ever since. The moment I finish my food I starts getting burp and feel uneasy in my chest and stomach. Although I consumes light and blend food. There s lot of stress in my job? Does all these symptoms lead to high blood pressure . How to get rid of this problem. Doc. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012