Severe gastric problem , swallowing difficulty, only milk or porridge intake. All tests normal. Mental condition?

hi doc,my 31 year old brother has a gastric problem for 6 years,he has tried gaviscon,omeprazole,ranitidine,and others,but he simply cant eat anything.he has lost 5 stones in this time.all he survives on is a glass of milk a day,and sometimes porridge,which he struggles to swallow badly.he has had a camera test through his mouth but nothing comes up.he struggles to swallow medicine as he says it gets stuck in his throat.he has come to the point where he is getting very weak.could it be a mental problem?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013