Severe gas problem, burping. Itchy skin and stomach discomfort. Sleeplessness. Can I take Histac?

I always burp gas and also gas pass out through anus so is this call gastric? Apart from this I also have uncomfortable stomach and itchy skin at coccyx(tail bone). The itch can not control that cause insomnia everynight. The itch has been going on for years and years. I have been trying all kinds of cream but the itch has not gone away. Please help me, thank you! If the above case is gastric so can I take Histac 150mg?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013