Severe foul smelling flatulence, severe distention, constipation, cramping, gurgling after meals. Reasons ?

Since February I started having severe foul smelling flatulence , off and on severe distention, constipation and some times cramping and gurgling. It is worst after meals. Recently the gas mostly dissipated, but then I started having a burning sensation in my lower abdomen and a HUGE constantly distended abdomen. Sometimes I wake up with the burning. My stomach is HUGE! I also have experienced, fatigue, chronic skin problems and rashes , and excessive hair shedding. I have done colon cleansing , diet modification and elimination, supplements, vitamins , and nothing makes it dissappear. What could this be? I have no insurance and I am starting to worry and become depressed.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012