Severe food allergies. Suffering from stomach ache, blisters on tongue. Gave zyrtec. What could it be?

My daughter has severe food allergies. I don't recall her being in contact with any of her severe food allergens. Since yesterday she's been complaining of stomach aches and now I see her tongue, and midway down her tongue, I see like what appears to be blisters. I've given her Zyrtec to avoid an allergic reaction just in case. She is currently in Prevacid for tummy aches and reflux. What could be the blisters in her tongue?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013