Severe fluid retention, dry skin and incontinence. Swollen arms and legs. Treatment?

My body has 30+ lbs of water retension. Hospital took out 4 galLons+ in 4 days and when sent home body in 5 days was right back with same symptoms. My body has fluid retenion. My lower legs and toes are so swollen that I cannot wear shoes or walk due to swelling on soles... edema is 10+ below knees to tips of toes. Skin on arms and lower legs is DRY, itching looking for homeopathic remedy to reduce fluid retention, help with dry skin and itching. ALso have incontinence problem. Please HELP???
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012