Severe fever, vomiting. Why is my diet bad? Can I have a baby?

Hellow doctor, My name is shraddha m. chari and i m 29 yrs. So now i want ask my query.Actually on 19 th August my periods came and after 4 days we started contacting.Than due to some reason we coudnt do on 30th and 31st. and than again we contacted.On 1st of sept i got severe fever so we wnt to doctor and i was only vomiting no food at all. Than doc. advised that egg is there and since its 12th day you continue contacts till 4th and meet on 5th. We did the same and went as on date.That day she told that egg has been ruptured so no need of contact and she provided me supporting tablets of pregnancy and she said that you check pegnancy test on 15th. This means there are chances of pregnant.Please advise me how to avoid periods and become pregnant since myself and my husband are very eager to have baby.Please provide me some tips so that i will get positive result on 15th please and i will be very thankful to you. My Email id is: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das
First of today is your 25th day day of menstrual cycle assuming that you have a 28 day cycle and no irregularity. Now, you have no choice except to weight for 15th September. Because, once ovum is formed either it will be fertilized or will die. It takes place around 14th day of a cycle. So, once you passed that period, if the ovum is not fertilized with sperm, nothing can cause pregnancy. So, wait and see the result.