Severe fever, high WBC and platelet count. On antibiotics, platelet still high. Any advise ?

Hi doctor my two year old son suffered by severe fever By last week , so as per the doctor advice v took blood count test. That showed high wbc and platelet he was admitted And antibiotics were given, then by monday v came home.again Yesterday doctor advised me to take same test and now wbc is 0000 but Platelet has increased to pls the condition of him And also tel me food which is bring both wbc and platelet In normal condition.pls sir becoz iam very much Worried has he has become very weak.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012