Severe febrile epilepsy. Taken carbamezapine and other anti epileptic drugs. Nonfebrile epilepsy recurred again. Prescribed valprol, revotril. Advice?

is valprolcr300 tablet is useful for controlling epilepsy or seizure? my daughter had have febrile and at some times, non febrile when she was child. her disease was controlled by using carbamezapine and some other drugs. she was treated by noted neurologist . after 12 years, her disease recurred nonfebrile. doctor hs prescribed nw valprol cr 300 n revotril 2 mg. my e mail address: YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012