Severe fatigue, night sweats. PET scan showed adenopathy in mediastinum, inguinal region, advised medistinoscopy. Guidance?

HI there, I had a Pet scan which showed adenopathy in mediastinum and hilia as well as right inguinal region wwith high SUV readings of 5.3 to 7.8 they had me do a biopsy of the inguinal region since the ct scan was suggestive of Lymphoma , I did have this done a resident did it who was part of a general surgeon s group he had a difficult time getting the lymph node and they did not do excisional and results came back negative. Oncologist wanted me to have Medistinoscopy done, I have not ahd it done yet. I have severe fatigue and I do have night sweats, can you tell me what your thoughts on things are. I am confused on what to do and finding a surgeon that I can trust after the inguinal region is hard. Can you let me know what your professional thoughts are. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013