Severe fatigue and pain in the joints, few lab reports normal, waiting for other reports. Matter of concern?

I went to the ER last night because of severe fatigue and pain in my joints and bones. My physician said my labs were pretty much normal, but she can t make a diagnosis til she gets three other labs back she ordered. I am not sure exactly what they were, but I am curious, should I be concerned; Carbon Dioxide 19, Prothrombin Time 10.9, Intl normalized ratio 0.86, WBC 11.7, RBC 4.90, RDW 10.9, MPV 6.4, Platelet count 373, Net/precr total# 7.6, lymph total# 3.3, mono total# 0.6, eos Total# 0.2, Baso total# 0.0,
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012