Severe endometriosis. Having dark spots on arm. What could this be?

I have this area on my forearm that stated about 3 weeks ago about the size of a dime, that is dicolored, dry and sometimes itchy. when I was 13 I was diagnosed with endomitriosis, later at 16 they said I now had moved up to Severe Endomitriosis , because of this I have sometimes showed this light colored spots on my arms, my doctor said it was due to me being always anemic. But this spot is different the center is a lighter color the outer area of the spot, and that area happened to be darker the my regular skin color. I just noticed another spot on my right arm that looks kind of look like theother area that is in questiuon started out. it look dry very lightly scabby or more flakie, it itches also. I rub lotuion over it that when the light redness of it shows. what could this be, is it the same this as when I was younger, my low blood count?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013