Severe eczema, taking allergan and teldon, antihistamine, i m on breastfeed. Side effects of these medicine?

Hi, i just saw a Dermatologist for my severe eczema on my stretchmarks and he prescribed me with Alleran and Teldone for oral consumption. I have tried googling it but did not find any match. They told me it was antihistamine. I am 36yo and just gave birth 3weeks ago. I am breastfeeding exclusively hence i am very careful with my drugs. I just need another opinion. What drugs are these and are they any side effects?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012