Severe eczema on bottom of foot, hard lump, difficulty in walking, red lines on top of foot. Help?

Hi I have really bad eczema well I think it s eczema on the bottom of my foot , but it s also a hard lump and VERY painful 2 walk on, also I have a few red lines on top of my foot which feels sore 2 touch, I have been 2 the doctors and the gave me steroid cream at one stage then antibiotics on another occasion but it s never fully healed, I really need help because it s putting my job at risk =( also I get small blisters under the skin on the bottom of my foot aswell!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013