Severe ear pain with crunching noise. Used peroxide. Is there a chance of having bug in my ear?

Hi I woke up this morning with severe ear pain and could hear a crunching noise inside and feel movemet I thought it could be due to a sore throat and blocked up nose and that I might have an infection I used some peroxide to see if it was ear wax but that made the sensation of something moving worse is there a bug in my ear I have a really bad phobia of bugs and am really scared and in pain but not sure if I should see my doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012