Severe ear pain, intensified hearing. History of traumatic perforation, infection in ears. Cure?

hello doctor I am suffering from traumatic perforation since 6 july 2011 and i got infection twice till date right now i am feeling pain and i feel like i hear sounds very loud even when anyone speak in medium tone . my treatment is going in military hospital and doctor advices me for surgery but i denied because of risks involved after surgery . please help and tell me any ayurvedic treatment or remedies for this .
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013