Severe ear pain, fever, chills, jaw pain, white discharge in ears. Taken ibuprofen. Cure?

Hi Im xxxxx and about 3 day ago i notice pain my my ear i thought i was a pimple but it wasn t i than woke up with really bad pain had a fever chills and i think it mite be a middle ear infection my jaw and around my ear is sore bt kno it the third day and iv been taking ibuprofen but my ear still feels full and some pain happens sometimes i look at my ear a couple of minutes and my sister saw white cream stuff in it
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013