Severe ear pain, diagnosed with otomycosis. No relief with otospirin drops, pevitin cream, rifixim tablets. How can I relieve this pain?

I am Raihan from Bangladesh.i have severe pain in my ears last seven days.when i consult with my doctors after 3 days later, he diagonis it as a otomycosis and advised me to give otospirin ear drops and pevitin oienment 3 times a day along with rifixim tablet for oral .besides i use voltarin supositor two times in this period.but still now i am suffering.would you please suggest what should i do at this stage and how i am able to relief from this severe pain?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012