Severe dysmenorrhea, irregular periods. USG shows mass on post wall, cystic lesion. Can I conceive post operation?

hi, i m pinky ,age 29yrs, weight 80 kg,unmarried,i have severe dysmenorrhea ,my periods are not regular 3-6 mnths late,my usg report 0n 3-12-12 uterus a/v bulky 8.2 x 7.2 x5.8cm mass on post wall 7.8 x 4.1 cm,ET 2mm, cystic lesion 8.7 x 7.5cm in presacral area. as per my MRI report(12.4.10) multiloculated cyst in presacral,sir i hav to ask in my present condition shall i become a mother or operation is necessary?and after operation will i concieve?please answer sir.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013