Severe dysfunction uterine bleeding, taking birth control pills. Does history of chicken pox inhibited production of eggs?

Hi, My mother contracted chicken pox before I was born, and although most children suffer from some form of congenital varicella syndrome I surprisingly had none of these effects. However, when I hit puberty I developed a rather severe case of dysfunctional uterine bleeding and as far as I know never ovulated. I am essentially permanently on birth control for this condition, but I was wondering if exposure to the chicken pox could have inhibited my production of eggs before birth and these two events are therefore connected? If so, does this mean that I am most likely infertile?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012