Severe dizzy spells, swelling in the face and hands. Have lung diseases, prone to kidney stones. What is this?

Hi. I am a 35 yr old female. I weigh 115 lbs and Im 5'5". I have a few lung diseases, am prone to kidney stones, & have severe dizzy spells almost daily (so much that they took my license away). I had an EMU stay in the hospital & I do not have epilepsy or seizures but my episodes are very similar to then. I am a vegetarian & allergic to wheat, so my diet is not high in salt. Every morning when I wake up, my face, hands, and feet are swollen. Any ideas what this could be?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013