Severe dizziness with nausea, spinning feeling, sweaty palms. Allergic reaction to depo provera ?

I had what my doctor decided was an allergic reaction to depo provera 2 years ago on May 20th. I experienced many symptoms at that point. Severe dizziness with nausea was the most severe lasting for two weeks. I couldn t get off the couch. I have come a long way but still have a few side effects that come and go and are driving me crazy. I experience a off balance feeling quite a bit with small bouts of dizzness ( spinning feeling). When I get the spinning feeling I also get sweaty palms and sweaty feet and I get hot. It seems like a hot flash but I am only 28. I did get hot flashes as part of the allergic reaction. I am also experiencing weakness in my legs sometimes and feeling like my reaction time is slow. I have had many tests done, I have seen a neurologist , a physiotherapist and I am going to see an ENT specialist in June. What I can t figure out is, I have days where I feel completely normal and great! So I am thinking it might have to do with certian levels of something in my body. Any suggestions would be great, thank you for reading this. Sincerely, Erin
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012