Severe discomfort, increased heart rate on taking Capaptin, telema. Advice?

Sir, I am 51 yrs age. My pulse rate increases suddenly from 72 to 140 or so. This is for last 10 yrs. Some times it is momentry and some times it last for 10-45 minutes. At that time I feel unfomfortable and a lot of weakness and it become difficult to stand/walk. I had to lay down and take calaptin and restyl. I also have High BP . I was taking Telema 40 and Aten 50 once a day. Earlier I also had metoprolol 50 for about 5 months. Recently, I was having Bronchitis and had medicines for its treatment . thereafter, my pulse increased. As a result, my Atenolol was discontinued and I am now taking capaptin 40 thrice and telema 40 once a day. But with this I am not feeling comfortable and frequently having tendency for increae in hreart rate. Kindly advise.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012