Severe discharge after intake of next choice. Discharge had considerably stopped with flucanozole. Drug interaction?

Hello, a week ago I had what may have been a yeast infection which my gyne prescribed Fluconazole which did kind of help with the white discharge , but this past weekend i had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke so I went to the drug store to buy a dose of next choice. Today I haave more discharge than last week. Is this because the Fluconazole is still in my system and the Next Choice pill gave it a bad interaction?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012