Severe diarrhea, vomiting, headache and dizziness. Labs show increase in eosinophils. Any suggestions?

I have been having some very nasty intestinal problems for about the last week and a half...very bad diarrhea , vomiting , also really bad headaches and dizziness . I work as a MLT and tested my blood earlier today and saw an increase level of eosinophils. I went to my family doctor to see if I could be tested for parasites and she said that she thought I was just experiencing some acid reflux problems...any suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013