Severe diarrhea, on vacation. No relief with intetrix, flagyl. How many days should I take them?

Hi, I am in morocco and suffering from really bad diarrhea , I don t know if it was from the water maybe used to cook with or some bad food. It lasted for 2 full days and was really uncomfortable. I am all about health and don t like taking antibiotics I m more of a probiotic taker but I succumbed and the pharmacy gave me intetrix and flagyl and said I must take both. I started taking them last night and haven t done a diarrhea since which is good but I m wondering for how many days I should be taking them for. Flagyl are 250mg tablets and she said to take 3 a day after meals and intetrix I am meant to take 2 in the morning and 1 before lunch and dinner. Thank you, Lauren
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  245 Awaiting Answer