Severe diarrhea, headache, moving long and yellowish green things in stools. Help?

My boyfriend is 17 and about 150 lbs and he wrestles. He has been having severe diarrhea and an awful headache for the past 2 days, and today the last time he went to the bathroom he noticed 4 objects moving in his poop. They were between 3-5 mm long and yellowish green in color. I think that he might have a parasite but I am not sure. Any help would be appreciated, we are trying to make an appointment with a doctor tomorrow.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013