Severe diarrhea, difficulty breathing, body pain. Taking imodium. Treatment for parasitic infections?

I faced severe diarrhoea for last 4 days and was not being cured by taking simple antibiotics. Now almost fine after I took imodium and several other meds (it happened to me twice in last 2 months). But then I noticed very regular breathing problems and body aches. Feeling like eosinophilia , i went for a test and eosinophils count is 9%, WBC 0000. I suspect of parasitic infections. Now, should I take anti parasites ? Which ones are suitable and available in ?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013