Severe diarrhea after changing to healthy diet. No improvement with lansoprazol. Reason?

I changed to a healthy diet at the beginning of the year. 7 weeks in I developed severe diarrhea which lasted 17 days. My stool sample was normal and I stopped eating such a healthy diet. I don t drink alcohol or smoke . I drink water only, I also do not like spicy food and eat relatively small portions of food. Can you tell me why for 36 hours I feel like I have a hot poker in my upper stomach , my ribs hurt back and front and no indigestion remedies work. I have been given lansoprazol today, no change. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013