Severe depression, suicidal thoughts throughout the day. How can I regain composure?

Hi Dr Samuel i m 23 years of age and i was dignosed with severe depression in 2009 and i have been having these thoughts about holding a gun 2 my head and pulling the trigger. I keep getting these thoughts and visions all the time and sometimes i think to myself if i did commit suicide with a gun it will be better because everyone will be much better without me. I have this very special friend who has helped me through think and thin and always been there 4 me. I always keep telling her attention seeking lies and she has no way of helping me with my depression. I really want her back in my life 2 help me and get her trust 100 percent without me lieing 2 her. Do u know what the best thing i can do 2 get her trust and faith?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012