Severe depression. Tried Prozac and Effexor. Taking Voldoxan. Effective anti depressant. Suggest.

I have severe depression and have tried Prozac and Effexor ( which worked for me 10yrs ago) but now makes me feel like a zombie (for better want of a word). I am loosing time of work and would like to know which may be a effective anti depressant for me. I have been considering Voldoxan. Oh I have gone through menopause so my chemistry has changed a lot. I have no interest in anythinh anymore I find it hard to get out of bed. Thankyou Oh I cannot afford to have anymore time of work whilst finding the right antidepressant. feeling desperate. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013