Severe depression. Suffering from headache and anxiousness. Taking citalopram, history of antidepressants.

hi i have been on citalopram 20mg for the last 13 months, i was described them for depression , i still have headaches most days and feel anxious and down when on my own, nothing like when i first was put on them, i am also eating more which is a bad thing, i am 51 and have had a hard life, dont want to rely on them or on them for any longer than i have to, i really do think that i can not cope with life at the moment and dont know if i could come off them. I have been on antidepressants in the past hence the at least 1 year on the medication .
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012