Severe depression, 10 weeks pregnant. Stopped thyroid medication, took nitrous oxide. Any harm to baby ?

I am currently pregnant 10 weeks and have severe depression . I have stopped taking my thyroid Medication in hope of having a miscarriage , I also hooked myself up to nitrous oxide at 50% today in hopes of having a miscarriage. Now I am having second thoughts and I wonder what kind of harm I have caused my baby. Will it show up in a cvs? Should I continue on with a planned abortion later this week? I also have smoked about 8-10 cigarettes. I m scared the harm I may have caused is irreversible. Please help. I am not sure I want to go on with this pregnancy but I may. What type of birth defects are caused by low thyroid and nitrous oxide?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012