Severe deep scar damage in shoulders, spurring, synovitis, have intense pain and significant nerve damage. Undergone physical therapy, steroid shots, orthopedic surgery. How can I overcome this?

I have severe deep scar damage in both shoulders, spurring & Synovitis. Limited range of motion in both arms & now significant nerve damage. I’ve been through physical therapy , steroid shots, orthopedic surgery , and more physical therapy. I’ve never found a doctor or known what type of specialist that can help me. I live each day in constant, extreme pain, swelling, burning, stiffness of joints. It affects every part of my life. If you can tell me what kind of specialist can help me; no one else has. So much damage in my arms and as the years have gone by the amount of damage to my nerves and bones I fear will be irreversible. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012