Severe crick in the neck, hard cyst, chronic headaches. Taking pain medication, massages. Related symptoms?

I have a horrible crick in my neck and a hard cyst like mass about the size of a dime on the R medial posterior side of my neck. do i need to worry? I have been taking pain meds all day, heat, message, and range of motion to no avail. I have also been having chronic headaches for several weeks, are these linked to the mass?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
It seems to be a sebacious cyst. you need Xray neck and sonography to confirm cyst and its extension. It may requir cyst excision. Headache can be related to this lesion because of vascular or nerve compressions supplying the scalp.