Severe cramps, pain in the abdomen, sweaty, rectal discharge, change in urine, constant diarrhoea. Reason?

Hi, for a while i have been having severe cramping and pain in my abdomen however not so much anymore- however i do still have a very bad sweat problem.. i am always very hot and sweaty even when doing nothing. Over the past few days i have been noticing rectal discharge and a change in my urine . Ontop of all this i have constant diarrhoea and always feel waves of sickness, (at the moment i have a throat infection aswell) I m 24 years old and never had an std but i think this could be something bad and could have been infecting me for a while. I haven t been to the clinic in a year. what could this be? please help
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012