Severe cramps in the ovaries after sexual stimulation. Miscarriage? No bleeding

Hi ! This is kind of direct but here I go. Im A 30 year old women and on two seperate occasions after masterbating, i had severe cramps in both of my ovaries wich lasted approximatly 15 mins. It felt as if I was going through an early miscariage. What do u think this could be? However, the strange part is that there was no bleeding .;(
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
severe cramps in the ovaries, some times may be due to increse blood circulation to ovaries and get more stimulation, Diagnostic tests, such as ultrasound and other types of imaging, can zero in on the cause of the cramping.