Severe cramps in legs, hips and ankles, sciatica. Quit crystal meth. Is it joint and muscle related?

I have been using crystal meth almost daily since April. I have been experiencing severe cramping in my legs from the hip to the ankles. The pain isn't consistent and comes and goes. The more I stand the worse it gets. Just prior. To starting the meth usage I had a severe case of sciatica. However the pain this time seems more joint and muscle related. I've quit the meth intake for days at a time but it doesn't seem to help. Can the meth be causing this?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013